Join Larry Jones, Dr. Mark Chaet & John Kelly as they discuss:
Health & Human Services (HHS) report showing 31 Million Americans have Health Coverage through the Affordable Care Act. A record! It also reflects:
- Reduction in Uninsured rates
- 11.3 Million ACA as of Feb. and 14.8 Million newly eligible in Medicaid through ACA Expansion
- Looks positive on paper, but is it Sustainable?? Probably not the answer.
Biogen’s Aduhem Alzheimer’s Drug approved by FDA
- First new treatment drug in 20 Yrs., but cost is $56,000 annually.
- Affordability is a real issue
- 5.8 Million Americans were living with Alzheimer’s disease.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission issued new guidance stating Employers can require Employees to be vaccinated unless they have a qualifying exemption. Reasonable accommodations would need to be provided/
Disease of the Week: Back Pain
Listen Live Saturdays from 1:00-2:00 pm on The Answer AM 950/FM 94.9 in Orlando